Welcome to Astoria Pointe
Sunspire Health Astoria Pointe is a licensed, residential treatment facility in Oregon for men with chemical dependence and substance abuse who may or may not have co-occurring mental health disorders. Our interdisciplinary approach to treatment brings physicians, nurses, therapists, counselors and residential staff who are addiction specialists together to develop an individualized program for each man. We use the highest quality of clinical care with an abstinence, evidence, experiential-based model of treatment to ensure each person if offered the most effective program.
What is Detox? For many who enter addiction treatment, detox is the first step in the recovery...Read More
What is Residential Treatment? Our residential treatment programs offer clients a safe, homelike...Read More
What is PHP? Sunspire Health's Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is the next level of care...Read More
What Is IOP? Sunspire Health's Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) can be the next level of care...Read More
Don't delay, call for help today 925-529-8061
In The News
Sunspire Health Acquires Texas Treatment Facility
by: NJBIZ.comSunspire Health, a Lyndhurst-based addiction treatment company, announced Monday that it has acquired a new facility in Princeton, Texas. The facility, a 40-bed residential treatment center, was previously owned by Caron Treatment Centers, a not-for-profit provider of addiction and behavioral health care...Read More
Sunspire Health Acquires Caron Treatment Centers' Texas Facility
by: Philadelphia.CityBizList.comSunspire Health, a leader in the treatment of addiction, today announced the acquisition of its newest facility, a 40-bed residential treatment center in Princeton, Texas. The facility was previously owned by Caron Treatment Centers, a leading not-for-profit provider of addiction and behavioral healthcare services....Read More
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) - a technique that teaches you how to overcome the ideas and actions that are standing in the way of your sobriety.
- Individual Therapy - one-on-one counseling with a trained addiction therapist.
- Family Therapy - a type of therapy that involves your family in the recovery process to boost your chances of success and improve your relationships.
- Relapse Prevention - strategies to avoid situations that might trigger drug or alcohol use.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) - technique that facilitates motivation to change harmful behaviors.
- Psycho-education - a program that teaches you how to deal with mental health issues that may be driving your addictive behaviors.