Welcome to Desert Palms
Sunspire Health Desert Palms is a licensed residential treatment facility in California, offering men and women behavioral health treatment for those suffering from substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders. We provide a full continuum of integrated care that includes detox, residential treatment, Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). At Desert Palms, we treat addiction as a chronic illness, a disease as defined by ASAM as: "A primary, chronic disease with genetic, psychosocial, and environmental factors influencing its development and manifestations."
What is Detox? For many who enter addiction treatment, detox is the first step in the recovery...Read More
What is Residential Treatment? Our residential treatment programs offer clients a safe, homelike...Read More
What is PHP? Sunspire Health's Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is the next level of care...Read More
What Is IOP? Sunspire Health's Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) can be the next level of care...Read More
Don't delay, call for help today 925-529-8060
In The News
Sunspire Health Expands Addiction Treatment Services in Southern California
by: PRNewswire.comSunspire Health, a leader in the treatment of addictive disorders, today announced the opening of its Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in Palm Desert, California. The new program serves as the follow-up to in-patient residential treatment, offering continued clinical care in a structured and compassionate...Read More
Sunspire Health and The Meadows Behavioral Health Together, Facing The National Addiction Crisis
by: Sunspire HealthLyndhurst, N.J. – November 18, 2016 – Sunspire Health, a leader in the treatment of addictive disorders, today announced in support of its mission to promote awareness, advocacy, and clinical and medical treatment, that together with The Meadows Behavioral Health -...Read More
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) - a technique that teaches you how to overcome the ideas and actions that are standing in the way of your sobriety.
- Individual Therapy - one-on-one counseling with a trained addiction therapist.
- Family Therapy - a type of therapy that involves your family in the recovery process to boost your chances of success and improve your relationships.
- Relapse Prevention - strategies to avoid situations that might trigger drug or alcohol use.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) - technique that facilitates motivation to change harmful behaviors.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) - is a therapy designed to help people change patterns of behavior by learning about the triggers that lead to reactive states and helping to assess which coping skills to apply in the sequence of events, thoughts, feelings, and behaviors to help avoid undesired reactions.