Welcome to Heartland
Sunspire Health Heartland is a private treatment facility for adult men and women suffering with substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders. Located south of Chicago, on 32 acres of beautiful lakefront property, the facility boasts an environment ideal for those seeking a break to receive treatment. Our full continuum of care offers patients who come to Sunspire Health Heartland the opportunity to gain the skills, tools and support needed to live a life in long-term recovery.
What is Detox? For many who enter addiction treatment, detox is the first step in the recovery...Read More
What is Residential Treatment? Our residential treatment programs offer clients a safe, homelike...Read More
What is PHP? Sunspire Health's Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is the next level of care...Read More
What Is IOP? Sunspire Health's Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) can be the next level of care...Read More
Don't delay, call for help today 877.200.HELP
In The News
Sunspire Health Looks To Curb Addiction With New Facility
by: KMIR.comThe grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony of the new Sunspire Health Facility today marks the beginning of a new chapter in addiction treatment in the coachella...Read More
Sunspire Health Expands Addiction Treatment Services in Southern California
by: PRNewswire.comSunspire Health, a leader in the treatment of addictive disorders, today announced the opening of its Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in Palm Desert, California. The new program serves as the follow-up to in-patient residential treatment, offering continued clinical care in a structured and compassionate...Read More
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) - a technique that teaches you how to overcome the ideas and actions that are standing in the way of your sobriety.
- Relapse Prevention - strategies to avoid situations that might trigger drug or alcohol use.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) - technique that facilitates motivation to change harmful behaviors.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) - is a therapy designed to help people change patterns of behavior by learning about the triggers that lead to reactive states and helping to assess which coping skills to apply in the sequence of events, thoughts, feelings, and behaviors to help avoid undesired reactions.
- Mindfulness - is a state of active, open attention on the present. When you're mindful, you observe your thoughts and feelings from a distance, without judging them good or bad.
- Seeking Safety - Seeking Safety is an evidence-based treatment designed to focus on the comorbid treatment of PTSD and substance abuse.