Welcome to Hilton Head
Sunspire Health Hilton Head is a private residential treatment facility in South Carolina for adult men and women suffering with substance use and co-occurring disorders. We offer evidence-based clinical interventions, supported by Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT). Our full continuum of integrated care provides patients with the best opportunity for maintaining long-term recovery.
Located on Hilton Head Island in South Carolina, the facility offers an ideal location for an individuals journey to recovery. The former boutique hotel has been remodeled into a treatment facility with a floor plan designed to offer group and individual counseling sessions, as well gender-specific sleeping floors, all surrounded by beautiful gardens. The private and intimate accommodations provide patients with an environment well-suited for recovery.
What is Detox? For many who enter addiction treatment, detox is the first step in the recovery...Read More
What is Residential Treatment? Our residential treatment programs offer clients a safe, homelike...Read More
What is PHP? Sunspire Health's Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is the next level of care...Read More
What Is IOP? Sunspire Health's Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) can be the next level of care...Read More
Don't delay, call for help today 253-733-3894
In The News
Gambling Addiction - Suffering In Silence
by: Deborah A. Smith, MA, NCGC IIDeborah Smith has recently been quoted on ESPN.com and Forbes.com. According to the National Council On Problem Gambling, a gambling disorder is behavior that causes disruptions in any major life area – social, psychological, physical or vocational. The essential features include: increasing...Read More
Sunspire Health and The Meadows Behavioral Health Together, Facing The National Addiction Crisis
by: Sunspire HealthLyndhurst, N.J. – November 18, 2016 – Sunspire Health, a leader in the treatment of addictive disorders, today announced in support of its mission to promote awareness, advocacy, and clinical and medical treatment, that together with The Meadows Behavioral Health -...Read More
- Individual Therapy - one-on-one counseling with a trained addiction therapist.
- Relapse Prevention - strategies to avoid situations that might trigger drug or alcohol use.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) - is a therapy designed to help people change patterns of behavior by learning about the triggers that lead to reactive states and helping to assess which coping skills to apply in the sequence of events, thoughts, feelings, and behaviors to help avoid undesired reactions.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) - EMDR is an emerging therapy utilized to help people recover from traumatic experiences.
- Mindfulness - is a state of active, open attention on the present. When you're mindful, you observe your thoughts and feelings from a distance, without judging them good or bad.
- Group Therapy - Dealing with substance abuse, eating disorders and trauma can be a lonely and isolating experience.