Welcome to Hyde Park
Sunspire Health Hyde Park is a private, residential treatment facility in Florida specifically designed to meet the needs of women with substance abuse, co-occurring mental health disorders, and trauma. Our goal is to provide a home-like setting where women can overcome their addictions and gain a new sense of control over their lives. Our evidence-based medical and behavioral treatment programs teach women to free themselves from the thoughts, actions and self-sabotaging behaviors that bring them to Hyde Park. We teach critical self-care skills to encourage women's independence and continued success once they embark upon their new life in recovery.
Don't delay, call for help today 925-529-6122
In The News
Sunspire Health and The Meadows Behavioral Health Together, Facing The National Addiction Crisis
by: Sunspire HealthLyndhurst, N.J. – November 18, 2016 – Sunspire Health, a leader in the treatment of addictive disorders, today announced in support of its mission to promote awareness, advocacy, and clinical and medical treatment, that together with The Meadows Behavioral Health -...Read More
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) - a technique that teaches you how to overcome the ideas and actions that are standing in the way of your sobriety.
- Individual Therapy - one-on-one counseling with a trained addiction therapist.
- Family Therapy - a type of therapy that involves your family in the recovery process to boost your chances of success and improve your relationships.
- Relapse Prevention - strategies to avoid situations that might trigger drug or alcohol use.
- Psycho-education - a program that teaches you how to deal with mental health issues that may be driving your addictive behaviors.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) - is a therapy designed to help people change patterns of behavior by learning about the triggers that lead to reactive states and helping to assess which coping skills to apply in the sequence of events, thoughts, feelings, and behaviors to help avoid undesired reactions.