Welcome to Recovery Road
Our goal at Sunspire Health Recovery Road in Florida is to offer treatment for substance abuse and compulsive gambling that is unique to each individual. Our clinical philosophy rests on the foundation that no two individuals in recovery are exactly alike; but, that we provide the highest level of clinical care based on abstinence, evidence and holistic-based treatment. We respect individual spiritual or religious practices as part of the recovery process and offer access to a vibrant and diverse local recovery community.
Don't delay, call for help today 925-529-8058
In The News
Horey: The underused addiction treatments
by: MetroWestDailyNews.comI have had multiple patients die from chronic illnesses. I can usually accept these deaths as a natural part of disease, but there are a few of them that stick with me and, frankly, make me angry. These are the patients who die because other providers take them off of lifesaving medications. It is a problem largely...Read More
Caron Texas Assets Acquired by Private Equity-Backed Sunspire
by: TreatmentMagazine.comCaron and private equity-backed Sunspire Health have reached a deal whereby Sunspire will acquire Caron's treatment operations in Texas, a transaction that appears to be a good fit for both parties. Sunspire is a rapidly growing relatively new addictions and behavioral health company that started with a center in...Read More
4362 Northlake Blvd, Suite 101
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) - a technique that teaches you how to overcome the ideas and actions that are standing in the way of your sobriety.
- Individual Therapy - one-on-one counseling with a trained addiction therapist.
- Family Therapy - a type of therapy that involves your family in the recovery process to boost your chances of success and improve your relationships.
- Relapse Prevention - strategies to avoid situations that might trigger drug or alcohol use.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) - technique that facilitates motivation to change harmful behaviors.
- Psycho-education - a program that teaches you how to deal with mental health issues that may be driving your addictive behaviors.