Welcome to Recovery Road
Our goal at Sunspire Health Recovery Road in Florida is to offer treatment for substance abuse and compulsive gambling that is unique to each individual. Our clinical philosophy rests on the foundation that no two individuals in recovery are exactly alike; but, that we provide the highest level of clinical care based on abstinence, evidence and holistic-based treatment. We respect individual spiritual or religious practices as part of the recovery process and offer access to a vibrant and diverse local recovery community.
Don't delay, call for help today 925-529-8058
In The News
Sunspire Health Acquires Texas Treatment Facility
by: NJBIZ.comSunspire Health, a Lyndhurst-based addiction treatment company, announced Monday that it has acquired a new facility in Princeton, Texas. The facility, a 40-bed residential treatment center, was previously owned by Caron Treatment Centers, a not-for-profit provider of addiction and behavioral health care...Read More
The gambling industry's role in post-Katrina recovery
by: ESPN.comCaptain Dean Naquin knew it was time to go. Only a handful of the crew was still on board the Treasure Chest, and they needed to get the money off the casino boat. On Sunday, Aug. 28, 2005, Hurricane Katrina was just hours away, bearing down on Lake Pontchartrain, where the Treasure Chest was docked. For the first...Read More
4362 Northlake Blvd, Suite 101
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) - a technique that teaches you how to overcome the ideas and actions that are standing in the way of your sobriety.
- Individual Therapy - one-on-one counseling with a trained addiction therapist.
- Family Therapy - a type of therapy that involves your family in the recovery process to boost your chances of success and improve your relationships.
- Relapse Prevention - strategies to avoid situations that might trigger drug or alcohol use.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) - technique that facilitates motivation to change harmful behaviors.
- Psycho-education - a program that teaches you how to deal with mental health issues that may be driving your addictive behaviors.