Welcome to The Rosebriar
Sunspire Health The Rosebriar is a licensed residential treatment facility in Oregon for women with substance abuse and chemical dependency who may have co-occurring mental health disorders. We use abstinence, evidence and holistic-based treatment with the highest level of quality of clinical care in a small, intimate tranquil setting. Women are given the opportunity to explore the triggers and underlying causes of their addiction. Our interdisciplinary approach to treatment forms a solid foundation on which women can build healthy, new lives in recovery.
What is Detox? For many who enter addiction treatment, detox is the first step in the recovery...Read More
What is Residential Treatment? Our residential treatment programs offer clients a safe, homelike...Read More
What is PHP? Sunspire Health's Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is the next level of care...Read More
What Is IOP? Sunspire Health's Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) can be the next level of care...Read More
Don't delay, call for help today 925-206-3388
In The News
Sunspire opens IOP in Southern California
by: Addictionpro.comSunspire Health, a national network of addiction and behavioral health treatment providers, has expanded its treatment services in the Coachella Valley region of California with the opening of its Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in Palm Desert. It is Sunspire's third location to offer IOP services, along with...Read More
Sunspire Health Walk the Walk
by: Sandee S. Nebel, MS, LMHC, CEDSStaff from Sunspire Health Hyde Park participated in the National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) Walk to show their dedication to fighting eating disorders, and to support NEDA's mission to serve as a catalyst for eating disorder prevention, cures, and quality treatment. On February 14th, people from...Read More
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) - a technique that teaches you how to overcome the ideas and actions that are standing in the way of your sobriety.
- Individual Therapy - one-on-one counseling with a trained addiction therapist.
- Family Therapy - a type of therapy that involves your family in the recovery process to boost your chances of success and improve your relationships.
- Relapse Prevention - strategies to avoid situations that might trigger drug or alcohol use.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) - technique that facilitates motivation to change harmful behaviors.
- Psycho-education - a program that teaches you how to deal with mental health issues that may be driving your addictive behaviors.