Welcome to Spring Hill
Sunspire Health Spring Hill is a private, residential treatment facility in Massachusetts for adult men and women with substance abuse, chemical dependency and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our treatment is abstinence, evidence and holistic-based with a clinical emphasis on individual, group and family therapy. We believe in providing individuals and families with the skills and tools to help sustain long-term recovery from addiction.
What is Residential Treatment? Our residential treatment programs offer clients a safe, homelike...Read More
What is PHP? Sunspire Health's Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is the next level of care...Read More
What Is IOP? Sunspire Health's Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) can be the next level of care...Read More
Don't delay, call for help today 925-529-8057
In The News
Experts Say Designer Drugs Becoming Are More Popular
by: TWC NewsA "Lunch & Learn" event Friday was held to help teach addiction specialists more about a deadly trend that's booming across the nation. Experts say designer drugs are becoming more popular and leading to serious addiction problems for many of its users. Time Warner Cable News anchor Christina...Read More
Sunspire opens IOP in Southern California
by: Addictionpro.comSunspire Health, a national network of addiction and behavioral health treatment providers, has expanded its treatment services in the Coachella Valley region of California with the opening of its Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in Palm Desert. It is Sunspire's third location to offer IOP services, along with...Read More
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) - a technique that teaches you how to overcome the ideas and actions that are standing in the way of your sobriety.
- Individual Therapy - one-on-one counseling with a trained addiction therapist.
- Family Therapy - a type of therapy that involves your family in the recovery process to boost your chances of success and improve your relationships.
- Relapse Prevention - strategies to avoid situations that might trigger drug or alcohol use.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) - technique that facilitates motivation to change harmful behaviors.
- Psycho-education - a program that teaches you how to deal with mental health issues that may be driving your addictive behaviors.