Navigating the complexities of treatment can be tricky for those working in healthcare, aviation, transportation, law, pro sports or other professional fields with specific care requirements. Our staff spent a year exploring and researching the intricacies of professional assessment and treatment in order to help guide professionals through the requirements of their referring organization and provide them with high-quality addiction treatment. From an in-depth clinical assessment upon arrival to continuing-care planning, this program gives people a full spectrum of treatment they can trust.
Enrollment in the Professionals Treatment Program includes:
- All of the clinical care and complementary therapies that come with enrollment in the Sunspire Health Texas residential treatment program
- Addiction treatment that meets the guidelines set by state and local professional health programs, boards and unions, for as long as clinically necessary
- Cooperation with and consideration for your licensing and monitoring boards and/or referents as applicable
- Access to a psychologist dedicated to assessing patients in the Professionals Treatment Program and a specific team of addiction specialists with over 68 years of combined experience in the field
- Easy access to the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area for professional networking, travel or other obligations
- Involvement in support groups for professional recovery, such as Nightingale, Caduceus and Birds Of A Feather, in addition to traditional 12-Step, SMART and Celebrate Recovery groups that support our clinical care