Texas provides Medical Detox on-site to ease patients off of substances of abuse and prepare body and mind for the next phase of treatment. Nurses and other medical staff will provide medications to ease withdrawal symptoms and make detox as comfortable as possible for patients.
Texas can provide residential treatment for up to 40 patients at its facility with gender-separate accommodations. Patients live on campus with all meals included while attending a full schedule of treatments, therapies and recovery activities with access to treatment staff 24/7.
Partial Hospitalization Program
After completing the residential program at Texas, some patients may step down a level to receive care through the partial hospitalization program. They may continue to reside in the residential facility and receive treatment and support from staff, but are given more independence to begin to prepare for the transition to their next step of recovery.
Through a combination of one-on-one counseling sessions, group therapy and complementary recovery activities, we provide a full, meaningful schedule of therapies proven to effectively reduce relapse rates and promote long-term recovery. Some of these therapies, treatments and activities include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Seeking Safety for Trauma/Substance Use
- Anger Management
- Relapse Prevention Process Groups
- Family Systems
- Gender-specific Process Groups
- Biology of Addiction Education
- Family Therapy Sessions
- 12-Step/Recovery Support Group Integration (AA, NA, SMART Recovery, Celebrate Recovery)
- Yoga, Meditation, Movement with Intent
- Equine Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Personal Fitness Training and Nutritional Guidance
- Optional: Bible Study and Spiritual Support
Sunspire Health is a nationwide network of addiction treatment facilities that offer personalized treatment plans for people of all walks of life, meeting them where they are at and guiding them to recovery. With facilities across the United States, we are able to provide a full spectrum of treatment including detox, residential and outpatient care in a range of environments that are conducive to healing.